Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Peaches

Last night we ate dinner with Peaches and her family.
In case you don't know, Peaches is my brother and sister in law's new baby.
But, her name isn't really Peaches. . .it's Whitney, long story.
Anyway, I bought Chuck a ring pop at Walgreens.
We had to run an errand for his mom.
We ran like crazy back and forth to the car in the sleet.
And I got sopping up to my calves anyway.
Brades and I got home and plopped down to watch the Jazz game.
Brady Jay said. . ."You'll be asleep within an hour guaranteed.
It's one of those nights, I can tell."
It was 8pm.
And, he was right. I was asleep by 8:30pm
Maybe me and Peaches should hang out more. . .
Cause we love to sleep.

Yes, I realize my grammar is incorrect in this post. I guess I speak that way in real life sometimes.

2 comments:

  1. Becca - no worries - this is the story of my life. Give me a comfy couch, heat and 8pm and I'm done :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so cute. Funny too because I am so that way.

    ReplyDelete