Friday, March 12, 2010

Don't forget to look at Food Friday #5 (below) too!

Brady said I had to see Avatar. I resisted for months, but last weekend we went with Brooke & Cody. It was only playing in 3D at Hollywood Connection so we headed out there. I think we look pretty good in our 3D glasses, don't you?
And, guess what? My husband was dead on and yes, he does know me very well. He said he knew I would love it if I just gave it a chance.
And I DID!!! I LOVED AVATAR. There, I admit it.

3 comments:

  1. Glad to hear you liked it. I, on the other hand, didn't. Sometimes I'm picky about movies. It was an okay story, but it had a political activist (environmentalist) undertone (or maybe even an overtone?), and I didn't like that at all. I don't like it when they package movies as "entertainment" and then try to indoctrinate you with their political messages. But now I'm just being overly critical. But anyway, glad you liked it, really!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So happy that you finally gave in a went and saw it. I am so happy you liked it too. I think you guys look dead sexy in those glasses together!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You make those hideous things look good! Glad you saw and liked Avatar. I was pleasantly surprised as well.
    desiree.syme@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete