My parents celebrated 40 years of their business
THE SPORT LOFT
and had a little party.
I am so proud of them and what they have built.
The ladies in the back room taking care of the food.
My cute dad with some of his customers.
Look at what these two have accomplished - wow!
Celebrating October birthdays with the Barkers.
Look at that smile. I love this two teeth grin.
Love our atypical walk for FHE
Still in love with swinging.
We went to the zoo for the first time.
This elephant shoots air out through his trunk (right by Kai's face). Kai was so brave for the pic as it was making noise and blowing air.
He loved the elephants. He kept pointing, smiling and saying "ooh, ooh."
Had to get pics with the Rhinos.
These little ladies take such great care of Kai.
Just love this face he does.
This pic sums it up - Kai LOVES to read. And I mean loves it. What this pic doesn't show is that to his right are all of his toys...and what does he choose? The pile of books. He turns the pages, flips it back to the front when he is done and wants to read it again, and does this over and over and over then moves on to the next book. Also, when he goes to get a book he knows how to put it the correct way to "read" it. He is a boy genius!
And note that curly hair in the back - I don't know if I can ever cut it.
yay!! it was so fun to see you last week but made us miss you even more! kai is SO sweet. I love all the new pictures!! xoxoxo
ReplyDelete