Hey Brittany! I know this is way random because it has been years since high school, but I came across your blog and I know of a great cake place! It is called Cakes de Fleur and they are amazing! They did my wedding cake (if you scroll back on my blog there should be a picture) and my mom just bought a cake from them for my cousin's baby shower and it was adorable. Their website is http://www.cakesdefleur.com/ They don't have many pictures on there, but they can make anything! Hope that helps.
Okay, Sarah said it best! I went to So Cupcake today. Yummy, it is by the old Perry Brothers 3900 S. Highland Drive. I was telling my mom that I should order them for her shower....I guess I will stick to cookies and chips : )
Hey Middlemiss, I haven't heard from you since the mission it seems like! Thanks for leaving me a comment, it was fun to look through your blog! I'll add you to my list too!
We are the Barkers. Brady loves anything to do with the Utes, football, golf and having fun. Becca loves to stay at home with Kai and anything to do with family. Kai is busy learning and exploring. Welcome to our blog.
I can do both. Super easy. Call me with the theme(if there is one) and I would love to help you!!
ReplyDeleteyes! so cupcake- cutest cupcake store ever and most delicious! http://www.socupcake.com/
ReplyDeleteHey Brittany! I know this is way random because it has been years since high school, but I came across your blog and I know of a great cake place! It is called Cakes de Fleur and they are amazing! They did my wedding cake (if you scroll back on my blog there should be a picture) and my mom just bought a cake from them for my cousin's baby shower and it was adorable. Their website is http://www.cakesdefleur.com/ They don't have many pictures on there, but they can make anything! Hope that helps.
ReplyDeleteOkay, Sarah said it best!
ReplyDeleteI went to So Cupcake today. Yummy, it is by the old Perry Brothers 3900 S. Highland Drive.
I was telling my mom that I should order them for her shower....I guess I will stick to cookies and chips : )
OMGsh- I got the cutest cake at the baby shower Danielle threw me! Send me your email and I'll send you pics of the cake w/ the info. Good luck!!!
ReplyDeleteHey Middlemiss, I haven't heard from you since the mission it seems like! Thanks for leaving me a comment, it was fun to look through your blog! I'll add you to my list too!
ReplyDelete