Sunday, February 28, 2010

Baby Shower & more. . .

I'm trying to learn how to use my camera a little better.
I'm "going green." I asked Brady what he thought of green toenails and that was, in a nutshell, his response.
Dana, my sister in law, is expecting her first baby girl at the end of March. Of course we had to spoil "Peaches" in pink. . .so, we had a shower for them!
This is Tam & I setting up (the strawberry tree is in the making).
My mom, me, Tam and Anna. Getting set up!
Cupcakes. Lindz, my other sis in law make the cute cake bites.
Brade and I went and tried cupcakes last week so we knew they were delicious for the shower! We hand picked Breakfast at Tiffany's and The Diva from "Mini's" and carrot cake, raspberry lemonade and key lime pie from "So cupcake."
The food table! Thanks to everyone who helped with the food and setting up!
The mommy, Dana, and me.

4 comments:

  1. Such a cute shower Becca! Everything looked so awesome! And I'm loving your cute hair these days. Great color! Congrats to Dana and your fam.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute, Middlemiss! I like your green toe nails.

    ReplyDelete
  3. becca you are so cute and from the looks of it throw a cute baby shower. I love the apron that you and tammy are wearing ( I have one too and I love love love it!). I like the green toes. Now you need to come get glittler toes from me!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Becca!! Just saw your comment on my blog - how are you?! Wow, it has been so long since I've seen you, and you look like you know how to throw a mean shower :) You and your sisters look gorgeous by the way - I love all of your gorgeous locks. Thanks for commenting and saying hi! Now I can keep up with you :) I'm gonna have to get access into Kaci and Emily K's blog now!

    ReplyDelete