awwww you guys are cute. Can't wait to see you next week!! We're so happy that we have more time in UT before we have to head back to NY, so we can hang out!! yay!!! (Calzones one night is a must! Thanks Becca!!)
Congrats on 6 months! I didn't know you married Brady Barker. I think he used to live next to the Brubakers. Anyways, you guys are an adorable couple!!! So good to hear from you!
We are the Barkers. Brady loves anything to do with the Utes, football, golf and having fun. Becca loves to stay at home with Kai and anything to do with family. Kai is busy learning and exploring. Welcome to our blog.
awwww you guys are cute. Can't wait to see you next week!! We're so happy that we have more time in UT before we have to head back to NY, so we can hang out!! yay!!! (Calzones one night is a must! Thanks Becca!!)
ReplyDeleteCongrats on 6 months! I didn't know you married Brady Barker. I think he used to live next to the Brubakers. Anyways, you guys are an adorable couple!!! So good to hear from you!
ReplyDeleteKeri
Congratulations on 6 happy months! That's so exciting! Here's to many, many more!!!
ReplyDeletecongrats becca... !
ReplyDelete