Monday, January 25, 2010

Las Vegas Weekend

Last week Brady surprised me with a weekend getaway to Las Vegas and tickets to "O." It was so nice to get out of the cold. We shopped, ate yummy food, toured the awesome hotels, went to the Coca-Cola factory, the M & M factory and went to the show! "O" was seriously the most amazing show. I have never seen anything like it! If you haven't seen it, I say it's a must. And, of course, we went to what we decided is our favorite place to eat in Vegas, Bahama Breeze. I didn't seem to get around to taking pics of us though!

The Aria had this little chocolate/cake shop that make mini wedding cakes. They were like 2 inches tall. So cute!
This is a restaurant inside the City Center shopping area. So incredible.
Oh, and we went out on a date night at Bonsai with my family the other weekend. I had never been there and the food was so delicious!

1 comment:

  1. How fun! I've always wanted to see "O". So glad we could spend some time with you guy over the break!

    ReplyDelete