Thursday, January 28, 2010

Cough

This is how my night went last night.
Put away groceries (Brady did the shopping, what a sweetie), bake, do dishes, bake more, more dishes, make dinner, more dishes, bake more, more dishes. I sure love to cook. Really.
Go to bed early,
cause I had to be to work at 7:30.
Wake up to. . .
Cough.
Cough, cough, cough.
Silence.
Rustle.
Get up. Cough, cough, cough.
Move to the couch.
Hum of the. . .what is that hum?
Cough, cough, cough.
Almost asleep, I think I'm dreaming.
Nope. . . cough, cough, cough.
My poor husband.
Don't know if he slept a wink with all his coughing.
Luckily I can sleep through almost anything.
Brady Jay. . .I'm sorry I got you sick.

5 comments:

  1. I hope you guys get better soon :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to know what you were baking!

    ReplyDelete
  3. No way is giving you a massage WEIRD! I would love it!

    P.S. my friends/family price is $44 for 60 minutes

    ReplyDelete
  4. You should have moved to another room...how rude:)

    (This is Sam by the way...not Julie. I don't know how to change it!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Being sick is no fun! Hope you guys are better soon. Your trip to Vegas sounded like lots of fun! I miss seeing you too! I would love to get together!

    ReplyDelete