P.S. From personal experience, they really can FIX ANY FEET PROBLEMS! They fixed mine!
Sunday, December 6, 2009
Do Your Feet Hurt?
When you ski do your feet hurt? I have the solution! Go see my dad and brother at their store. They specialize in boot fitting for ski boots and making your feet feel great whatever your sport or activity. I was there this past week and saw some awesome stuff. For those of you who don't know, my parents own a ski shop called The Sport Loft. They are having a giveaway right now that anyone can enter! It's a whole basket full of goodies like gloves, goggles, hand warmers and cool ski gear. All you have to do is enter the drawing by going to the store and checking it out!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My KNEES hurt! I wish your dad could fix that!
ReplyDeleteCute Christmas card...I got it in the mail today. You guys are so cute together.
I wish we could meet up over the holidays but it doesn't look like I'm going to be in Utah. Ben interviewed at the U last week and stayed a few extra days to catch up with the family, and it's our year to be in Canada, so we probably won't make it out.
Maybe Ben should just match at the U and then we could hang out ALL THE TIME!! Wouldn't that be awesome!