Friday, November 27, 2009

THANKSGIVING

We are so lucky to have our families live so close to each other! We were able to go to both families houses for Thanksgiving. We have so much for be grateful for at this time of our lives. Here I am with my mom (I am amazed how young she still looks!!!), my beautiful little sis Tam and my Aunt JoAnn (my mom's sister). Mom, thanks for the delicious meal. She had like every variety of food you could want. . .ham & turkey. . .mashed potatoes, sweet potatoes and funeral potatoes. . .to name a few options! We are so grateful for you and dad. Love you!
I was in the other room when this fiasco happened. Not pictured is the culprit(Cody), who got Brady good! Poor Ali had to get her hair all wet to get the mess out. Hey, makes for good memories though.
Here we are with a few Barker/Bohling famliy members. We played games and watched lots of football, of course! We played catch phrase for like an hour straight. By the end I don't think anyone of us we were aware of what was going on, just guessing every name no matter whose team. I do have to mention I picked a name no one would guess for "The name game." I put Austin Collie and was the second to last out!
Brady with the remains of his little whip cream fight. The kids made these cute turkeys, we just held them so we would know what holiday this pic was from.

HEAVEN
Austie and Jakie ended up on my lap watching "Ooh-ahh" aka Mickey Mouse on Brady's phone at the end of the night. Brades is behind me with Sage on his lap. We love all these little guys. We are so grateful for our families.

3 comments:

  1. You are the cutest little aunt, Becca!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Got your message, didn't know how else to get a hold of you. what is your email address? Do you have Facebook? I'm gonna be in Utah (Southern area) from the 17-31st I would LOVE to see you guys. I'm sure after Christmas would be less busy. Let me know love ya and miss you too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun that you got to go to both! Thanks for coming to the big boys party on such a busy weekend! Love you guys both SO much! See you tonight!

    ReplyDelete