What a Christmas! Here are a few pics to show what we've been up to.
Christmas morning.
Brady figuring out the new camera.
All the Barker's on Christmas Eve
Bryn, Linda and Sage
RB & LB bought maps from us for all the couples this year.
Middlemiss house Christmas day! Santa hired out Earl to give the kids their fun little gifts from the gunny sack. Here is Porter hoping he gets a ball. He's obsessed!
Grandma and Grandpa gave Katie all five Backyardigans. She loves them so much! She carried around her little bag of five and would take each out one by one and tell you all their names. She did this with Brady like seventy five times throughout the day.
My parents.
Me and my mom
My parents gave Christian, the one in the white t, a gecko for Christmas. At first he was a little timid to hold it, but can't get enough of it now.
Th Middlemiss girls, minus Dana.
Myles just sat on the couch sucking on his blanket and watching football with Brady for so long this day.
The 8th Annual Egg Nog Knocker!
Too lazy to go and change this pic and start over on the post. Brady and Spence earn the creepy man award for the Egg Nog Knocker.
The men
The women
Really? Yep, gotta love these outfits!
What a fun Christmas! We loved seeing all our out of town friends and spending time with our families as we celebrated our Savior's birth and life.
Fun pictures of your first Christmas together. You'll never forget it! :o)
ReplyDeleteLove the 1st xmas together, its the best!
ReplyDeleteYou guys are DARLING!
What a fun Christmas! Tell Linda and Randy that I want a map for Christmas too!! Hahaha! Love love love the outfits to your Christmas party. Becca where in the heck did you find yours? WE seriously need to get together. do you still want to do dinner at your place? Cause I'm totally up for it!! Now that Christmas is behind us it will be much easier to get together!
ReplyDeleteP.S. Are you going to the girls party? It is the 30th at 8 pm. If you want to go together let me know.
Merry Christmas! I am LOVING the maps! Did you make those? I'm thinking once we finish our basement I will HAVE to have one! :) I love it! And you guys are SO adorable, even when you're sporting crazy outfits!
ReplyDeleteYou guys are amazing and so original. I LOVE the maps. I will totally let you know when I want one. :) We had a fantastic Christmas! I blogged about it if you wanna check it out. It was a perfect day.
ReplyDelete