Sunday, November 1, 2009

Halloween

Brady & Myles at the end of the night. Myles scarfs down bananas!
The Barker girls. Linda did the annual Halloween fun get together. Chili and scones are the food highlight of Halloween for us!
Cody as MJ. . .creepy is how to describe it. He looked way too much like the real thing.
We dressed up at work too! Look at my boss in the middle. She was the swine flu. Everyone was so fun that day with their costumes.

5 comments:

  1. becca I feel so bad that we missed out on Linda's annual halloween bash. The day seriously just got away from us. we were going from one place to the next then to the next that i didn't even have time to check my phone and see your text messages and missed call. I am such a bad friend, sorry! Do you want to do lunch this week?

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun Halloween! I am sad we missed it too! Things get a little crazy on holidays with kids. Let's for sure plan on Friday! We miss you! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute pictures! That was so creative and funny to be the swine flu!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cody looks way too good as MJ... LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry, about the text yesterday. It was a crazy time when I got the text. The pictures look cute! Halloween is such a fun time. Hope to see you guys tonight : )

    ReplyDelete