Sunday, October 25, 2009

Grandma Middlemiss's Halloween Party!!!

Every year Grandma Middlemiss (ok my mom) has a Halloween Party and this year was so much fun!
Tammy & me bobbing for apples. . .
The kids and the donut on a string game. First one to eat their whole donut wins . . . remember NO HANDS!!!
The whole gang. Grandma was kinda scary.
I still think our costume was the best! Thanks to Nana for buying these awesome (and real) Ute band outfits.
And how could we not talk about the U game on Saturday. Through the crazy rain, they pulled it off in OT. Go utes!

4 comments:

  1. I love your costumes! HA! They totally Rock!
    We sure miss you guys :( See you in DECEMBER!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You guys definitly take the cake for BEST COSTUMEs. So where did you get those classic costumes? We need to get together, SOON!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice band geeks! don't worry, i was totally one all throughout school ;) I LOVE Halloween parties and g-ma M's looked classic!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like so much fun! I like your costumes! Halloween is so much fun!

    ReplyDelete