Because I can't stop playing with this guy. . .can you blame me?
(the order of the pics is totally backward)
St. George
First road trip!
We attempted a mini photo shoot
Oh, and this guy!
He smiles so big he spits out his binkie. . . so cute.
Can you believe we got this shot? Tongue out in his Jordan outfit!
Look at those legs!
oh man he is SO CUTE! I'm dying that I haven't seen him in person yet. I love love LOVE his legs! And his tongue sticking out. Oh so cute. And his giraffe hat?? So sweet. You guys are so cute, we miss you and love you so much! xoxo
ReplyDeleteBecca! Talk about CUTE!!!!!!!!!! Oh man, oh man. That giraffe hat is so cute on him! Once Brittany is up and functioning we must get together!
ReplyDeleteHe is adorable, Becca!! I'm so glad you posted new pics!
ReplyDeleteOH my gosh it has been forever since I got on blogger and look at what I missed!!!!!! He is adorable!!!!! So Random question, do you have Facebook? I can't find your email or i'd message you directly lol, but this is what I could find. Send me a message, my brother is dating someone from Holiday UT and it made me think of you and I was curious if you knew them. xoxo and love you're new addition!
ReplyDeleteNatalie
Awwwww, I love those little chunker legs! He is getting so big! What a handsome little guy :) You guys are so cute!!
ReplyDeleteTaylor said "how did he stand up?"
ReplyDeleteHe's darling. You are such a beautiful mom!
ReplyDelete