Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Welcome Summer. . .

We headed to St. George for a needed break over memorial day weekend. . .
This was so gorgeous. We hiked up to Hidden Pinion in Snow Canyon.
And learned a lot about the plants from the brochure. I want a Banana Yucca.
RB, LB and B&B
Perfect weather. Why does my face look orange?

Look at those golfers! Can you tell a difference in our swings?

This is how many pairs of shoes Cody and Brooke brought, seriously.
Earlier this year we ran a 5K - a big deal for me (I'm not what you would call an avid runner).
I planted a couple things. . .the flowers are doing well, different story for the basil!

5 comments:

  1. Looks like fun! And, I love the shoe picture :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you guys had a great time!! We miss you already! Can't wait to see you again :)
    PS I'm TOTALLY getting the stuff to make that salad next time I go to the store. YUM!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks like so much fun! I love the picture of you and Brady dressed up - so cute! That is funny about the shoes. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. How fun St. George looks! Gorgeous weather!! And congrats on the 5K - I am not what you would call an avid runner either ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun trip to St. George. Way to go on the 5k. That is great becca, you have to start somewhere. Before you know it you will be posting about the marathon you just ran. YOu go girl. Can't wait to see you guys Saturday.

    ReplyDelete