Baked Spaghetti
1/2 package spaghetti noodles
2 1/2 cups spaghetti sauce
1/2 lb ground beef
1 cup mozzarella cheese
1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
Brown ground beef, drain fat. Add spaghetti sauce to beef and warm. Cook spaghetti to desired tenderness, drain. Add sauce/meat mixture to cooked spaghetti. Layer 1/3 of the spaghetti/sauce mixture on the bottom of an oven safe dish. Sprinkle 1/3 cup of mozzarella cheese and about 1/3 of the Parmesan cheese over spaghetti. Repeat layering two more times ending up with cheese as the top layer. Bake covered at 350 degrees for 20 minutes or until cheese melted and warmed through.
I am for sure going to give this a try. Thanks for sharing your yummy recipes!
ReplyDeleteI am cooking spaghetti tonight so I am going to try this for sure. Thanks for your yummy recipes and ideas!!
ReplyDeleteHey girly! I went to First Med and saw everyone! Missed ya tough! How are things? I love your recipes! Keep them up! I love cooking new things! What is your email address, so i can invite you to our blog? I making it private here in a while! Hope all is well! :0)
ReplyDelete