We love FOOTBALL and we love the UTES!!! Here is the cake we decorated pre-game day after our red and white dinner to kick off the Ute Football Season!
Linda and I sat in our seats and watched the game together while. . .
BJ and Randy manned the sideline. Randy is on the chain gang and has been for years. He loves it and gets to hold the down marker. This game Brades got to be down there and keep track of the yard line of the ball for each play.
HOw about them UTES!? Wish we would have seen you guys at the game. I totally forgot you would be there, I wasn't even thinking. I am sorry to hear you were so sick, but what a relief that you are doing much better. We need to do lunch and a date night. Get some golfing in before the good weather leaves us. HOpe all is going well. seems like a long time since we saw you guys last!!
ReplyDeleteLook at you guys go go go! Love the Utes cake and I love that Brady was down with RB on the field! Is he going to be a regular now? We'll have to watch for him on TV ;)
ReplyDeleteBear Lake looked like a blast - so sad we missed out! Next time.... hopefully!
go Utes!! so happy the season has started. I thought I was a die hard Utah fan, but I thought wrong. You guys made a cake I don't think I have ever done that!! Love it!! Lunch this week?
ReplyDelete