Saturday, September 5, 2009

Brady's Birthday & Bear Lake


Dan and Tori invited us to their Cabin in Bear Lake over Brady's birthday weekend.  It was so much fun.  Thanks you guys!
This pic turned out sweet!  The perfect roasted marshmallow and the fire that Brady built.
Bobbi, Tori and me at the campfire.
Brady's Nana always used to make this dessert.  It's called eclair dessert and it's Brady's favorite!  Tori and I attempted to make it for his birthday cake and it actually turned out pretty good.  Happy 29th Birthday Brady!!!  We miss and love you Nana.
All of us at Cafe Sabor for Brades bday dinner.  This creepy guy followed our waitress around all night.  I think he was in training, but it was kinda weird.
Dan did Jackson and Max's hair before we went out.  Look at those stud muffins!

1 comment:

  1. I am glad you are feeling a little better! Thanks for all the fun on the trip! and Happy Birthday Brady!!!

    ReplyDelete