Monday, July 20, 2009





Our favorite beach, Salt Creek, that Brades knew about.  We were driving to Newport and in tons of traffic when we spotted this tiny taco place called Taco Loco.  We later found out it is the place to go in Laguna for down home mexican tacos!  It was so good we went there twice.  A cool mural on the walk to Salt Creek.  A pic of Kodak Studio - love American Idol!!!  Our hotel at Club Sport.  It was amazing!!!  Thanks to Brady for planning such a fun honeymoon!

7 comments:

  1. Oh you guys are the cutest! It looks like Cali was fabulous! I'm so glad you were able to getaway for a fun honeymoon, what a HOT couple you are! I can't wait to see some wedding photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I am so glad you did it! Your pics look so cute! Welcome to the club! We love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, I'm an old friend of Bradys. I found your blog on Missy's. Just wanted to say CONGRATULATIONS!!! You guys are such a cute couple. Hope it's okay if I pop in from time to time:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on the wedding! We are so happy for you two! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. YAY! I'm so happy that you finally have a blog! Now we'll be able to keep in touch accross the country easier! We love you guys and hope we get to see you soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. It is fun to see what you've been up to! Sounds like a fun honeymoon! I am so happy that I could be there for your wedding! Thank you thank you for inviting me and sharing it with me!!! I will be in Salt Lake in mid through the end of August. Will you even be there? Hmmmm. Lets chat and see if we can get together sometime!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love all the pics! YOU guys are so freakin cute. We need to hang out!!

    ReplyDelete