Sunday, July 26, 2009

Brady Jay

Me and Brady Jay
Brade and I went up to the lake the other night and I helped him put the boat in, just he and I did it!  So, the next pic I gotta explain.  Just imagine a busy lake with lots of people driving by, "The World's Greatest" blaring, and Brady on the back of the boat dancing!  It was awesome and all the ladies driving by couldn't take their eyes off his show!  This summer has been a busy one so far, but we have had such a blast!

2 comments:

  1. haha! Fun!
    We need to see you guys before we leave for NY! Sam leaves this friday!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would have paid money to see that!! We should all go boating sometime after we go golfing and do all the other stuff we want to do together!! You need to take a pic of your new hair and post so I can see it.

    ReplyDelete