Saturday, October 29, 2011

Who would have guessed!?

Who would have guessed that. . .
Just hours after being here. . .

We would be here. . .

And that he would arrive. . .almost 5 weeks early







Minutes before we left the hospital we finally decided his name,
literally minutes

HOME!!!

One of my favorite faces he does


First Utah game day


Four Generations

Jaundice. . .back to the NICU

HOME AGAIN!!!
With all our medical supplies

Despite it all he did such a good job. . .tough little guy

Our perfect boy


We happily and gratefully welcome Kai Brady Barker

10 comments:

  1. Congratulations Middlemiss! He is so handsome! You have to tell the story of why he came 5 weeks early!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is darling!!! Congratulations!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. he is absolutely precious! congratulations on your first addition - what a beautiful family!

    all our love!
    lauren

    ReplyDelete
  4. Becca, he is so dang cute, I love his round little face!! Glad he is back home getting lots of cuddles, right where he belongs! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. He's perfect!!! Congratulations. I'm SOOOO happy for you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. he IS perfect and I love him so much!! I can't wait to snuggle him, but for now I guess I have to settle for pictures. Congratulations you guys! We love him and are so happy for you guys xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. He is beautiful! Congrats. I love his name and that last picture is amazing...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Becca he is beautiful! I am so excited for you! Congratulations! You are going to be such a cute mom!

    ReplyDelete