Tuesday, May 31, 2011

It's Been a While

It's been a while since I last posted. Here's a quick update on what we've been up to. . .

We spent Christmas 2010 with family and friends.

We headed to California in February for a little getaway.


And golfed in St. George.

We are also expecting our first little one this fall!

(I realized I really haven't taken many pics over the last few months.)


5 comments:

  1. hooray! So excited for you two - we need to get together soon. before baby comes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. CONGRATS!!! A NEW BABY!!! Hey soooo where are you living??? email me! I'm in UT and I'll be in the SLC area this week or so. Would LOVE LOVE LOVE to see you. xoxo
    Nat

    ReplyDelete
  3. No way!!! That is so awesome! (Some how I missed this post until now!) I am so excited for you! I can't wait to hear what you are having!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Middlemiss! That is so exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh Becca!!! Congratulations - that is so exciting!!! When exactly are you due? I am so happy for you guys :) Welcome back to blogspot - was hoping you would post again ;)

    ReplyDelete