Sunday, August 15, 2010

Camping

Before the camping story. A few weekends ago Brady was out of town for work so I decided to have my niece and nephew over for a sleepover. Aren't they just the cutest things ever? We ate dinner at McDonald's (his favorite), rode tracks to temple square, played in the fountains, watched playhouse disney and ate lots of popsicles. They were a blast.
I was at work Friday and Brady called me and said we were going camping. He got all the gear ready, found dutch oven recipes, packed up the car and we were off as soon as I got home from work. After a little drive up past Kamas we were worried we weren't going to find a spot, but found this great one! It was so much fun!
Brady made dinner for all of us.
Our camp

Campfire and s'mores.
Cody found a little fire wood.
It was so beautiful up there. I think these look like engagement pics. Ha.
Cody and Brooke.
Our site was just feet from the water.
Brooke and I were so proud of ourselves because we set up the tent (while the boys got dinner ready)


5 comments:

  1. wow! What a fun aunt you are!! Looks like a fun time camping. I'm proud of you girls for putting up the tent without the boys! Can't wait to see you guys!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man I miss the mountains!! That looks like a blast :) I did know that you are working at JLR now! How is it? And do you work at the South clinic?

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks like such a fun time! We love to camp too. It is refreshing to be in the mountains! You look so cute! Oh and those are cute little boys!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good for you becca with getting ready for camping in such a short amount of time, you are a great wife!! I am also proud of you for camping!! Maybe you are a big camper and that is jus one thing I don't know about you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like lots of fun. Go girls on setting up the tent. : )

    ReplyDelete