Friday, April 16, 2010

Food Friday #10

Does this one even count as a recipe because it is so darn easy? I dunno, but we sure love it so here you go.

Shredded BBQ Chicken

12 chicken tenders or 5-6 chicken breasts
1 bottle BBQ sauce (I use Kraft Original (small bottle), but choose what you like)
1/2 cup water

Place chicken in your crock-pot and cover with BBQ sauce and water. Make sure you have enough liquid to cover the chicken - add more water if needed. Cook on low for 6-8 hours. If you start with frozen chicken you can cook it up to 10 hours. Remove chicken and shred. Add remaining juice to chicken in your serving dish. Brady likes a little Cholulah in it as well to give it a kick. This chicken is great on it's own with sides for a meal or great on rolls or whatever you can think up! Yields lots of leftovers & saves well for a few days. And that's all folks.

Easter

3 comments:

  1. I just saw your comment on my blog!! Boy do I feel like an idiot!! I promise I know your name!! haha! Must have been my blonde moment for the day when I added you on my blog list!! Sorry about that. Thanks for all the recipes! Hope life is treating you well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like your hair, Becca! Looks like you went more blond? Looks really shiny and so healthy... might be a little jealous :)

    ReplyDelete